From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of KyWiFi LLC
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 8:08 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Re: Outsourced installations (KyWiFi LLC)

Will 700Mhz not work like the local tv station broadcast?
I mean, if someone can pick up a local tv station's broadcast via
an antenna, they should be able to receive broadband via the same
spectrum, right? Are you saying that 700Mhz is not much better
than 900Mhz?

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"