    From: "Sam Tetherow"
    To: ; "WISPA General List"
    Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:31 PM
    Subject: Re: [WISPA] BST Wireless Deployed in 10 cities

    > This may be a bit silly since I'm only a wireless guy (don't do
    DSL or

    http://www.convergedigest.com/Wireless/broadbandwirelessarticle.asp?ID=19588

    >> BellSouth announced the expansion of its pre-WiMAX broadband
    wireless
    >> into
    >> two new markets by late October -- select parts of Albany,
    Georgia and
    >> Paducah, Kentucky. Additionally, service will be expanded in
    the New
    >> Orleans
    >> area to include New Orleans East. With these expansions,
    BellSouth will
    >> offer the service in 10 Southeastern markets, including four
    markets
    >> recently launched in September: North Charleston, S.C.;
    Melbourne, Fla.;
    >> Greenville, Miss.; and Chattanooga, Tenn.
    >>
    >> BellSouth Wireless Broadband Service offers downstream speeds
    up to
    >> 1.5Mbps
    >> using its licensed WCS 2.3GHz spectrum.
    >> http://www.bellsouth.net/wirelessbb
    >> 05-Oct-06
    >>

    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Peter
    >> RAD-INFO, Inc. - NSP Strategist
    >> We Help ISPs Connect & Communicate
    >> 813.963.5884 efax 530-323-7025
    >> http://4isps.com

-- WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

Mark C. Del Bianco
Law Office of Mark Del Bianco
3929 Washington St.
Kensington, MD 20895
301-933-7216

Communications Law for the Digital Age

This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the named addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify me at (301) 933-7216 and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. !DSPAM:16,452fd965207461449963890! <http://mail.shwisp.net/spam/dspam.cgi?template=history&user=tetherow&retrain=spam&signatureID=16,452fd965207461449963890>