Hi all,

I was told to hop on over to this WISP List also, if you monitor the
MikroTik or WISP lists from part-15, then you may already know of me.

I am Dennis Burgess, from 2K Wireless.  We are located in Festus, MO, just
south of St. Louis.  We have been operating for almost 3 years now, still
small and underdeveloped!  I have a number of certifications and do work for
a number of private companies including holding a full time job as Director
of IT for a group of local dealerships in and around St. Louis.    I am MT
certified and do provide after hours MT consulting and TCP/IP network
design.   All of the relevant info is below!

Hope to learn a lot more and give out some of what I have learned here on
the WISPA list.

Dennis Burgess, MCP, CCNA, A+, N+, Mikrotik Certified
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.2kwireless.com

2K Wireless provides high-speed internet access, along with network
consulting for WISPs, and business's with a focus on TCP/IP networking,
security, and Mikrotik routers.