From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of David Sovereen
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:18 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Good Tower Climbers / Installers Needed

I have equipment that I need installed on about 20 towers throughout Central
Michigan and Northeast Wisconsin.  We have one tower company that we really,
really like, but they are booked up solid for months (we've already waited a
month in hopes something would open up, but no luck).  Does anyone have
recommendations?  I have 6 new towers where 5.7 GHz backhauls and 2.4 GHz
and 900 MHz APs need to be installed, and 14 towers needing augmenting,
where new 900 MHz APs need to be installs.  The 900 MHz antennas we are
using are MTi Horizontally-polarized Omnis, which are pretty big (at least
compared to anything we've used before).

Ideally, a company that can fabricate mounts on-site (which our preferred
company, St. Paul Tower, does) would be ideal, as we are installing on
towers, as well as water towers, grain elevators, and smokestacks.

All recommendations are very welcome.  My contact info for any tower people
on this list is mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and phone 989-837-3790 ext
151.

My apologies if solicitations of this nature are inappropriate for this
list.

Thanks,

Dave