Ok still struggling to setup this ocr thing under windows. seem to be going rapidly nowhere.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

Andrew Niemantsverdriet wrote:
I am impressed that you knew what my last name says :) I always have
to explain it to people.

We use two rbl's currently:
relays.ordb.org and
list.dsbl.org and