If you want a trip up to Canada, you sure are welcome, That is if you can put up with me for a day or so O:-)

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

Harold Bledsoe wrote:

Hi guys,

Disclaimer: This is not a sales call, as I am not selling this product. :-)

Now, to business. I need someone to do a 3-month trial with a pair of 60GHz, 100Mbps full-duplex radios (PtP). I need the link to be <500m. This is a 3-month trial and you are required to give feedback (and return the units or buy them) at the end of the trial. The place I had planned to deploy this unit in for evaluation did not work out so now I am looking for a new one.

Anyone?  Anyone?

Oh I guess I should mention that you have to put up with me for a day or so for the installation. :-P

-Hal

Harold Bledsoe

Deliberant LLC

800.742.9865 x205