To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 7:38 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Powering 12-volt CPE via battery for site surveys

I use a 100 and 300 watt in my 99 F-350 with the engine running and not
running without any issue...

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.
573.729.9200 - Office
573.729.9203 - Fax
573.247.9980 - Mobile
http://www.accubak.com/
http://www.accubak.net/
Nationwide Internet Access
Accurate backups for your critical data!