Anyone using their gear?  Good, bad?  So far I like what I see.  Have tested the 8186HP-14 and 8186HP-19 and have been very satisfied to this point.  A little more work to have to put the radio "together" myself (at least on the 14db model), but that also allows for me to access the radio inside (i.e. factory reset).

Reception and stability have been good for me.  Only complaint are that the boxes are a little slow to boot and the software is slow to make changes, but for the price I can live with that.  Haven't looked at their "carrier class" gear yet, but their "cheap gear" seems to be what I'm looking for to replace my Tranzeo CPQ's.

Anyone else have input?