Hello Brian,

No more then 8db in my playbook anymore. And horz. if at all possible.

Sectors on 900 is the best way to go too.

I got an Antel 11db with downtilt that I would sell if you really want a
vertical omni. Heavy duty antenna.

Barry

--
Best regards,
 Barry                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]