I will be posting this on several lists, so please forgive the cross posts.
I have ten customers located in northern Johnson County Texas between
Burleson and Alvarado that need a service provider. I have been providing
Internet service to them for the past two years, but this is not my main
business. As such it has become more trouble than it is worth. Several of
these people work from home, so they are desperate. I also have a list of
about 30 people I have not been able to connect, who you could connect as
well. Anyone interested contact me offlist at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ken Chipps