Been there, do that. My cell is my only companys only line. There are some days that I am so pissed at my phone. I hear it ring and lose it, almost. :)

Brian

Well that Pager I told you about, there was times as I was driving by the ocean, that I wanted to see how far I could throw it.

My cell is private and I only hand it out personally to my broadband customers. I hardly ever get calls, but if a person has to call me because they really need to get serviced, they can. I don't like to lose a sub because they needed to work online or something important like this, and nobody was there to help.

So if it means getting disturbed every now and then, I'm ok with that. I just think about the subs I've lost in the past for sloppy support and all the thousands they pay over the years. It hasn't been bad, but not going to let it get that way.

--
George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org