From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 9:18 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] ETINC - Thoughts / Comments

Charles,

We replaced our ETINC box with Mikrotik about 6 months ago. We are now able to do the bandwidth management closer to the customer (at each Mikrotik around the network) and were able to eliminate a point of failure on the network.

Travis
Microserv

Charles Wu wrote:
Wanted to get people's opinion of ETINC

It's been some time since Dennis has publically flogged anyone <ducking> but curious about product performance / comparisons / pros / cons / etc

-Charles

WiNOG Wireless Roadshows
Coming to a City Near You
http://www.winog.com