To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Insurance for use of bucket truck or lift for installs.

Tom DeReggi wrote:

Excellent point Travis. It would be covered under business liabilty insurance and/or workman's comp. Auto insurance is meant to cover the driver or other guy that got hurt in a driving accident. Never once heard of a bucket contributing to a driving accident with another vehichle.

Unless of course you were driving down the road and forgot to lower the boom before driving away :-)

Your business liabilty insurance is also more appropriate for this, as you classify what type of business you are in. Using it as a "lineman", "home construction", or "Computer Networking" can be considered and has required provisions for defining that in the agreement.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband

----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>