I haven't tested with equipment, but I am running several repeaters
with two 2.4 Ghz cards in the same enclosure (on the same board) without
issue. I am even managing to do it without any separation to speak of on
the antennas, as they are mounted within 18 inches of each other in several
cases. No apparent problems with interference that I can detect, as long as
the channel separation is adequate.

John

Tom DeReggi wrote:

> Has anyonoe tested the amount of self interference created between two
> MiniPCI RF cards mounted in the same box in the same spectrum range?
> Does the connector bleed RF? My original thought for multi-Slot boards
> (Mikroti/WAR) was that if I wanted to put in 4 cards, I could put in a
> 2.4, 900, 5.3, and 5.8G all in the same box without self interference
> since they were in different spectrum ranges.
> But can two cards be put in, within the same range (Qty 2- 5.3Ghz
> cards for example) without interference?
>
> Tom DeReggi
> RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
> IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>> band. Channels 1 through 11 in the 2.4 range are available for me to