From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Webster
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:51 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Motor controlled rotating poles

Tom,
        I would try and look up something from the ham radio realm. They
have remote control systems for remote mounted radios. My idea would be is
you can find something with a software package that can remotely control a
rotor. This rotor would have your AP and camera mounted to the short section
of mast on top of the rotor. This could be an inexpensive TV antenna rotor.
Off the top of my head I can't think of anything that I know does this but
that's because I don't play with remote controlled radios much.

Thank You,
Brian Webster
www.wirelessmapping.com <http://www.wirelessmapping.com>