To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:39 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] What the heck chews up 100mhz of 5.8ghz?!?

Funny you mention that, But you are right. We are located on a tower with a 2.4 WM and a 5ghz WM. We put our stuff up, ran the SA and went holy S***. We
were able to move around them. But I forgot about them when I moved some
channels around, and sure enough about 3 months later I was taking to the
area tech and I asked how everything was working....... They never could
figure out why their t-1 radios kept dropping until I asked what channels
they were running.

Canopy gave them some problems, but we never saw anything. So now I have
those channels blocked out......

Mike Bushard, Jr
Wisper Wireless Solutions, LLC
320-256-WISP (9477)