To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 9:24 AM
Subject: [WISPA] bare conduits

Im looking at a project that requires connectivity between multiple
buildings on the same campus.  There are 4" conduits connecting each
facility.  The conduits are bare, Id like to run fiber in them, and
there are no pull cords in them.  Some are several hundred yards long.
Ive heard that you can blow a cable through a conduit.  Can anyone
enlighten me on equipment/technique for this application?

Thanks

Chris