Rick Smith wrote:
We built a large network here in NJ - across 12 locations, and it covers
1000's of potential accounts with no access to dsl or cable.

Now looking for someone to come in with some operating / capex capital and get some real growth going. Been in business plan mode for a week now.

Just make sure you don't try an sell your investment based on market opportunity alone. I have met many WISPs that talk about how much their company is worth based on their coverage area. The problem is that for many of them, they don't sell enough in their coverage area and years go by without enough penetration.

-Matt