Once you get logged into your Google account, all the setup information is there.

Travis

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have had a google search on our site for years. And an ad sence account almost as long.

We've never really done anything with the ad sence and I no longer know the account data. Anyone know how to find out? Also, I'm having trouble figuring out how to tap into ad sence for the search box on our home page.

thanks for any help,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless