These are the best ones by far....

http://www.webpowerswitch.com/

The low end unit is only $139 or something like that. They have autoping and remote web interface as well. I haven't seen anything else come close for the price.

Their rackmount units are awesome too, for $295 with 16 outlets and multiple autoping configurations. I am putting these everywhere on my network, and at the $139 price point I can afford to put them even on my little repeater sites. As far as I'm concerned - every WISP AP should have one of these at the bottom.

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

chris cooper wrote:
Can anyone share what they use for remote power management/reboot
devices?

Thanks

Chris