Tom DeReggi wrote:
We currently got a 30 mbps wireless link from our master data center to an Internap datacenter building, about 1/4 mile away. We were thinking of getting a second transit from them, and upgrading the link speed to their building. At that distance even 60Ghz could work.

We don't buy Internap bandwidth. Their bandwidth may be good, but the lack of control and their lack of peering is a problem for us. It appears they are now fixing the peering issue. We bought the route optimization appliance so we could keep control and get the benefits of their route optimization technology.

We of course sell our premium transit very cheaply to other WISPs and has you know we are now built out in DC and Northern VA.

-Matt