From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marty Dougherty
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 5:23 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 25 pr Outdoor cat5

Easy way to remember the color code is (this is really old days)

Bell- Blue
Operators-Orange
Give-Green
Bad- Brown
Service- Slate

While- White
Running- Red
Backwards- Black
You- Yellow
Vomit- Violet

If you can remember that you can break down any cable- even the big ones
with thousands of pairs...
Marty