Hi Travis,

I've been providing on-site training to the WISP and to the larger broadband wireless industry and have trained over 2000 people since 2001. Unfortunately I can't do it for free and stay in business any more than a WISP can provide service for free and stay in business. Please feel free to contact me off-list to discuss how I can help you with your specific needs.

Best regards,
              jack

Travis Johnson wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a simple "wireless installation" training manual already put together? We are finally to the point we need to have something for the new hires, but I want to see if anyone has something they want to share?

Travis
Microserv

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993
Newsletters Downloadable from http://ask-wi.com/newsletters.html