From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brad Belton
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 4:04 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Alvarion Comnet Radios have arrived

Hello Albert,

Can you point me to a URL describing the 586-B2 color code?  I've
searched
for a minute or two, but so far everything comes up with the oranges and
greens in the 1,2,3 and 6 pin locations.  Even if there is a 568-B2
color
code why use that color code when the rest of the world uses basic 568-A
or
568-B?

I think you know as well as I do the design of the weatherproof boot was
an
oversight.  The design team simply took the dimension of a standard RJ45
plug and used that for their ID of the weather seal design.  The
oversight
was the corners of the RJ45 plug are obviously beyond the ID rendering
the
connector unable to pass through.  <grin>

No, I don't think anyone is going to bite off that a weather seal with a
1mm
larger ID is going to jeopardize the effectiveness of the seal.
Pathetic
attempt to cover a purely obvious design oversight...lol

Merry Christmas!

Brad