To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion Comnet Radios have arrived

HAH, yeah, I was digging rather irritatedly around the van looking for a 10
mm wrench on Monday as well... same thing.

I normally do not carry metric tools out on my install rig...

Early in the year, I'm going to pick up some Equinox universal mounts.
Same long arm, heavy pipe...

No 10 mm nuts... and a LOT less expensive.

I'll split a case with ya, if you want :)

Might even drive up there and stick a few needles in coax, if you want :)

ok ok, I won't.   :)

Mark

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>