Hi,

We've had one for almost 5 years now... but there isn't anything to "play with". They ship you three 1u servers and a Cisco switch. You plug everything in and turn it on. They do all the admin, config, setup, etc. and don't allow you access whatsoever.

But it does work great. Microsoft updates come VERY fast (over 10Mbps speeds) and many other sites are just as fast. However, I have no idea who to contact, as we were approached by them.

Travis
Microserv

David E. Smith wrote:
George Rogato wrote:

You know Akamai is also an option. As I recall they require you to have x number of subs and then send you their boxes to be set up on your network. All free.

Any idea on how many subs you need before this becomes an option? I've heard that Akamai will do this, and I love having new toys in my NOC to play with, but I've never been able to find out just how you go about getting one.

David Smith
MVN.net