StarOS.

Jeremy Davis and I put together a module for Freeside that uploads bandwidth rules into a StarOS BW controller automatically. It has made life a lot easier.

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've spent the past week working on getting my bandwidth management system
up and running.  I opted to go with PowerCode's product because it seemed to
be so comprehensive, but the documentation is less than adequate and I spend
a lot of time on the phone with their support staff trying to get some of
the fundamental functions to work.  With that said, I thought it would be
worth finding out what everyone else is using.
Thanks in advance, Jim....