Looks like ShreveNet is switching to the NationWide Internet brand.
And it looks like it is EVDO wireless:
NationWide Connect powered by Sprint:
http://www.shreve.net/residential/nationwide_connect.php

USWO did buy a Fort Myers WISP who is now part of DHR:
http://www.dhrtechnologies.com/

Regards,

Peter Radizeski
RAD-INFO, Inc. - NSP Strategist
MarketingIDEAguy.com

Brad Belton wrote:

I don't consider FHSS broadband <grin>  Allen quickly moved to broadband
fixed wireless gear like Trango, WMUX among others.

Yes, MobilePro bought ShreveNet along with Kite and a few others.
MobilePro's first acquisition was NationWide Internet...primarily a
conventional ISP with little wireless.  We are very familiar with MobilePro.

Best,

Brad