To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:32 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 5.3/5.8 GHz Antenna Suggestion

Hello Tim,

When purchasing the grids the next time, select the HDGD58-29 antennas.
These come with a new L-Bracket that attaches to the reflector in 4
locations. The L-Bracket is also tapped for easy installation. This can be
seen on page 2 of the spec sheet:

http://pacwireless.com/products/GD58_Data_Sheet.pdf

If needed, these new L-Brackets will accommodate a 4" U-Bolt (U-Bolts not
provided).

Drop me your address and we can send you a sample of the L-bracket.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ben Moore
Sales Manager