Mac - yes this is going on an apache web server localy on my network so a
few clients will stop arguing with me about speed.  AHHHH!
Thanks Mac.  WHY ARENT YOU OUT DOING INSTALLS SLACKER!  :)

Butch - thanks for the input.  I will look at those as well.

Nick - Im running an apache web server on a Debian box

thanks everyone

Bo

On 1/11/07, Matt Liotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Butch Evans wrote:
> If you are looking for a "fancy" version, you can license the one from
> http://www.ookla.com/speedtest/.  That's a pretty expensive option,
> though.

Just host a speedtest.net site. It only costs you bandwidth. You can try
ours at the Atlanta speedtest.net location.

-Matt