Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:31:09 -0800
From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] San Francisco Legislative Analyst  reportreleased
        onEarthLink Google WiFi deal - says Start Over
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>

First page, first paragraph.

No I've not read the whole thing yet. I've got family and customers to take care of first. I'm also working on the next wisp fcc meetings. Working on getting a meeting with the broadband group at the ftc and talking to the fbi about calea (more on that in another email).

I dig into the things I can't change when there's time between the things that I can.

laters,
Marlon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless