Apparently Nokia is now out with the N800, the successor to the 770. I don't have techno-lust details yet - look for yourself at http:// www.nseries.com/products/n800/#l=products,n800, but friends tell me it fixes the weaknesses of the 770, and is the preferred "Linux hacking" platform (cool open source stuff coming out for it) for portable Internet-connected devices.

One of the funnier... cooler... things I've seen of late is Bluetooth GPS devices. One I saw REALLY impressed me - it was deep inside a restaurant, but was still able to get a fix from the windows more than 20' away.

Thanks,

Steve