I took someones suggestion last year and bought the Elk River with the
seat too and LOVE it!

*** I AGREE WITH ALL HERE: SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS PERSONAL - DONT SHARE &
DONT BUY USED!!!

On 1/22/07, George Rogato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think the one we bought a year ago is an Elk River harness. It has a
seat, which is just a bar that goes under your behind. It's very
comfortable.

Think it was more than 200, more like 300.
But you will also need a few different lanyards and such.

Harness is useless without the lanyards, safety wise.

George