I've built out my WISP using eBay! I've bought some things new but
cant pass up the deals. Only had one problem and the seller took care
of it.
-RickG

On 1/22/07, Patrick Leary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi folks,

This post is more for personal interest than professional. I'm usually
an excellent Google searcher, but pulling up info about eBay in terms of
reputable eBay resellers, top eBay stores, etc. is proving difficult.
So, I thought I'd go straight to you since I know most of you have at
some point (or frequently) sell or purchase off eBay.

Any opinions on good eBay resellers of wireless gear? Any horror stories
about companies to stay away from?

Patrick

viruses.