  From: Ryan Langseth
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Advanced Bandwidth Management

  On Jan 24, 2007, at 8:25 PM, Rich Comroe wrote:

  > Thanks much.  I love it when you talk technical!  Sorry, couldn't
  > help it...
  >
  > No really, the devil is always in the details in these things.
  > This is just the detail I was looking for.  After I digest I hope I
  > may send questions your way off-list.  Still hoping operators using
  > other brands will share what bw management algorithms they may have
  > built-in.

  If you are looking for a better understanding of some of the traffic
  control systems, the Linux Advanced Routing and Traffic Control
  manual is a good place to look. Starting at chapter 9, it goes into
  some detail on how some of the the algorithms available work and how
  to implement them.

  http://lartc.org
  http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.qdisc.html

  > thanks again,