To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] billing program

Well, he didn't say it was a secret but he didn't tell me to tell the world. He asked me to send a list of suggestions of anything I wanted in the program and said he had another guy who just sent a half dozen suggestions in and they were all added into the latest rev. I don't think it's my place to release the product. I just want suggestions on what "the perfect wisp program" would include so we can get it.

Brian