In my experience, Blackberry is much better for emailing. The scroll wheel and the software are a lot more intuitive for heavy email users.

Palm has more apps and is better for people that need to do web apps or special mobile apps.

Mark

Cliff Leboeuf wrote:

My cell plan for my office is due next month. Currently, we only have
voice plans.

However, I am considering adding data for a few of my employees to be
able to use email.

I have the option of Blackberry and Palm phones. For those of you that
have compares each, which solution would you recommend and why.

Thanks,
Cliff LeBoeuf
www.cssla.com
www.triparish.net