From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 1:22 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Typical OFDM CPE antennas

Nothing scientific Mac, but I think lots of G ap's work better than lots
of B ap's.

Seems when I've seen high powered B ap's in the mix there can be issues.
Where as when I see only low powered G things still work.

The area I cover is fairly small, so i'm getting densly built out with
omni's and sectors all over the place.