From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ryan Spott
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 5:34 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] OT: Small office VoIP phone systems

Sorry to be off topic here folks, but I trust all but one of you. :)

I am looking for a small office VoIP phone system. It needs to support
at least 4 Analog (outside) phone lines and at least 16 or so SIP based
phones. Most of the Phones will be on a LAN in the building with about 4
phones off-site.

I was looking at the LInksys SPA9000 coupled with the SPA400 to do this
but I am always leery of Linksys stuff.

Can any of you lead me in the right direction? Off list is fine and I
can put together some synopsis when I get everyones info.

thanks!

ryan