Hmmm..., I am sorry if I ruffled Your feathers Dylan?. I really didn't want to start a major debate, nor do You need to reply and defend Your position, as I understand it and respect it 100%. I was simply looking to see if anyone had seen this sales pitch before?. I am thinking maybe an old CO is trying to come back under a different name or there is some other BS that I need to be aware of?.

Dylan Oliver wrote:
Let's leave the wild speculation over at DSL Reports, thanks. No need to
further muddy the waters in this river ..

Best,