Hi,

I currently have over 2,000 Linksys routers installed... probably closer to 3,000. They have the same failure rate as every other brand we tried (Belkin, Netgear, Dlink). The big advantage for us is Linksys' RMA procedure is all online, and you can do 20 or 200 at a time. We save them up for a month, and then RMA all of them back at the same time.

Our biggest problem with all of them is ANY amount of static on the WAN port will cause that port to go out. I'm not talking a huge lightning storm, I'm talking a very small amount of static in the air.

Travis
Microserv

Anthony R. Mattke wrote:
Where are you finding those boards for $22 a piece?

-Tony

cw wrote:
We use WAR boards but if it's resi wireless LAN needed, these work fine http://www.pcbay.net/wgnewirowisu.html. They have Atheros chipset and are $22 delivered. Throw them away when they die. All the consumer grade stuff lasts the same length of time.

Ross Cornett wrote:
Hey guys, I hope some of you can enlighten me on what is the best line of router out there for home and small business. We have used linksys and netgear and their broadband routers have not held up very well. Anyone have any ideas as to what they are using and what works best? I am tired of replacing these things and explaining to the customer their lack of quality. Your feedback is very welcome.

Ross Cornett
VP 217 342 6201 ex 7
HofNet Communications, Inc.
www.HofNet-Communications.com