In case anyone wasn't already aware... we are interested in talking to anyone who wants to sell.

-Matt

Patrick Leary wrote:
I know of four WISPs that used to have smaller operations that within
the last month each received over $10 million in new money. I know of
several others doing some aggressive consolidation, buying out smaller
WISPs.

This past week in fact I had one such WISP owner ask me directly for
help finding WISPs with several hundred to 1,000 subscribers that might
be interested in cashing out now, maybe because they have gotten tired
or maybe because they see now as a good time to exit with the big money
starting to come in.

So I guess I should ask, if you are such a WISP and you might be
genuinely interested in getting out, let me know and I'll broker the
connection with the other party. ...I only wish I got a fee for
leveraging my contacts! Please let me know offlist.

...and no, I have no idea how much he pays. The last WISP he bought was
a Trango operator with about 700 CPE deployed. I've just offered to him
to make connections.

Patrick Leary
AVP WISP Markets
Alvarion, Inc.