Folks,

   I am getting interest from potential-customers that do not have direct LOS
to my antennae.  I'm thinking about adding 900MHz capability to my tower but
wanted to see what kind of gotchas I should look be aware of.

   I'm currently running a 2.4GHz Omni with Horizontal polarity.  I'm thinking
I can just stick a 900MHz Omni up there with it since they shouldn't conflict
with one another.  As far as the networking piece goes, I would think it would
be wise to run the two on separate subnets but not mandatory since they won't
see each other's traffic.

   One last question.  How effective is 900MHz at punching through trees?  The
distance won't be more than a mile or so, but there is some foliage involved.

   As always, thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Jim in KC.

Jim Stout
LTO Communications, LLC
15701 Henry Andrews Dr