The list of those to include on the WISPA group 445 filing has been sent to Kris Twomey who is our attorney for CALEA issues. If others here wish to be included you will need to contact me via telephone at 618-237-2387 as soon as possible to be included. If you are a WISPA Principal Member then you should have seen the request which was sent to Kris and copied to the Principal Member's list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] If you are not getting email from that list and you are a paid member then you need to register on that list right away. Go to:
Once your membership status has been confirmed you will be allowed to post and receive mail from that list. Most discussion about WISPA's work on this effort will be directed there though general discussion will still happen on the public list. Thanks to all of you who have agreed to be part of the unified effort by WISPA to build an industry standard for CALEA compliance.
Scriv