Welcome to Cameron Crum of Dot11 Networks as a new Principal Member of WISPA. Thank you for your support of WISPA. Here is a bit about their operations:

Dot11 was founded in 2003 by 4 former wireless telecommunications engineers. We currently serve fixed wireless to markets in southern Tarrant, and Northern Johnson Counties in Texas. We cover the cities of Crowley, Burleson, south Fort Worth, Joshua, south Benbrook, east Mansfield, and parts of Godley, Cleburne, and Alvarado. We also service some MDU's in Fort Worth and Tampa, FL. Most of the founders have extensive RF Engineering experience, and we design, manufacture, and use all our own base station antennas. We currently have about 1800 total subscribers to our network which I beleive puts us in the top 20 largest wisps in the country. We are happy to part of the WISPA organization.

Regards,

Cameron Crum
Dot11 Networks, Inc.