Thanks!

On 2/20/07, Don Annas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fix is on the way..

Don,

          I just received an ETA on this problem. We believe to have found
the issue and are in the process of fixing the problem. We have a firmware
as soon as tomorrow. The firmware will be considered Beta and will still
need further testing. If initial testing is fine I can send you the firmware
but it will still be consider Beta until we have fully tested it.

Sincerely,

Tino Soria

Applications Engineer

Trango Broadband Wireless