To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:21 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Trango reboot incident

Guys, this is attributed the a power outage.  I will check on the UPS units
to verify what is out there.  Then units we had were pretty inexpensive and
they must not have the AVR as Larry suggested.  At any rate, this happened
again just a big ago for 8 minutes and we confirmed it was a power outage.

- Don