Or until the FCC continues to allow you to be in business.

Tom DeReggi wrote:

Yeah I disagree. If I shut down its because I get tired, not because I get run out. There becomes a point, when the only big cost is roof space, and a big company tends to pay more for roof rights. When I'm debt free, not sure how someone can run me out. I can just give it away, and still survive. Maybe not yet, but in a couple more years, thats where I'll be. I'm already on my Gigabit backbone plans, fiber isn't necessarily a killer either. I agree that Wireless was meant to be a transition product, but once its in place, not sure it will get wiped out. Even for a redundancy play it has a life of another 10-20 years. And anyway you slice it the big boys will never be able to offer personal service. I could stay in this business for quite awhile if I want to.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband