WISPA has a new paid Principle WISP Member, welcome David Hulsebus of
Portative Technologies. WISPA requires funding in order to operate and to
lobby for our industry. We appreciate those of you who recognize this and
help us with your time and money. Here is an introduction for our newest
WISPA member:

Portative Technologies was founded in 2002 providing high-speed Internet
access to Harrison county, Indiana. I started my career after leaving the
military in 1974 repairing TV's and radio's in a small town in northern
Iowa. I left in 1980 to join IBM as a research engineer in Boulder,Colorado
working with laser and printing technologies. My family relocated to
Louisville, Kentucky in 1986 to help IBM start a division working with
school systems across the country. In 1996 I left and helped start the
company, NetSchools. We developed wireless laptops and wireless networks for
school systems, titanium cases, no moving parts, flash memory, Windoze and
Citrix based, virtually indestructible systems. That company was sold in
2002 to Plato Learning, and with prompting from the local business community
decided to risk my future retirement and began Portative Technologies. We
now cover most of Harrison county, parts of Floyd, Crawford, and into the
Louisville area.

I joined WISPA after a year following the mailing list. I look forward to
the frank though provoking discussions I have come to see on this list. I
believe, and the reason I joined, that this organization is one of the few
that can have a direct impact on the FCC s' decision making processes and
one that will help shape the future of the wireless industry.

Thank you,

David Hulsebus

Portative Technologies

Thank you again! If any of the rest of you want to help support the efforts
of your industry then please go to http://signup.wispa.org
<http://signup.wispa.org/>  and fill out the application. It takes about 2
minutes and won't hurt a bit!

Respectively,