We are putting together a bid to serve some small kiosk type
buildings. The don't want the antenna on the outside of building.
Instead they would like to put the antenna under it's false roof. The
roof is made of fairly thin vinyl material. Has anybody had any
experience with what a 5.8Ghz signal will do through that? We have
setup a time to test next week but if it is not going to work I don't
even want to waste time writing up a proposal. The sites are all over
town so there will be some long shots that will not work if there is
much signal loss.